Monday, 14 July 2014

Introducing my little SHOP

For as long as I remember I have wanted to own my own little shop. Nothing big, nothing fancy, but a place where I could sell the things that I found on my travels that I couldn't live without, (and hopefully) quite a few customers would feel the same way. 

Well now I have my own little curated Shop - due to the genius new concept GREAT.LY - a place for Makers and Tastemakers. Basically the Makers (cool artisans and designers) have a forum where they sell their stuff, through the shops curated by the Tastemakers (myself and many others). 

So to introduce my little shop here are a few of my favourite things   - especially selected from my own Great.ly shop:




13 comments

  1. How fun - good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing doll, this is so cool :)) I've always wanted to have a shop as well, I might still do sometime. I love the idea and making things as well. I will have a look at your shop for sure...congrats and much good luck with it too :) I know you'll do greatly. Happy Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fab concept - love it all :)

      Delete
  3. Great little shop, Anya! There is always so much beauty around...happy Monday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and now you get to live your dream! How cool is that? ;)
    So happy for you and wishing you lots of success (success is selling to people that have great taste and will love the same things you do),
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES getting there - slowly but surely :)

      Delete
  5. Cute items! I really hope your shop takes off with great success....live the dream my dear and keep going!
    May x
    http://www.walkinginmay.com/2014/07/looksreview-my-first-tailored-custom.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anya, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations doll :D You're fulfilling your dreams. Great items and the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting and a brilliant concept, Anya...your shop looks great...Congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great browse, optimistic web site, where by u develop the actual details in todays post? I 've browse the majority of the articles or blog posts with your web site presently, and I very such as your vogue. Thanks a million and please constantly function effectively

    davia leather
    new game kids
    toko jaket kulit murah di garut
    jaket kulit asli domba
    jaket kulit jakarta
    jaket kulit
    abwaba
    permainan terbaru
    layali store
    permainan games memasak
    permainan memasak sara
    permainan games barbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A

Designed by Kelly Brito